"And it's not really about food.
Never really. It's about thoughts, and desires, and obsessions, and sadness and loss. It's about eating my ups and downs. It's about finding something that doesn't want to be found. It's about filling up a bottomless hole. A gaping wound. It's about love. Hate." -Savory, you spoke right from my heart♥
Remember how I talked just a few hours ago about this afternoon and how my brother was acting? Well, here is part two of the Mina-is-a-bulimic-let's-all-talk-about-it !
I came home just about an hour ago from working at the bakery shop. My father and his love were about going to bed when I heating up some veggie mix they had left for me as dinner. Then, my father enters the kitchen asking me to come into the living room. I sit down on the sofa. A moment of silence.
"I had a conversation with D.( my brother)" That's how it started. He said that my brother was pretty upset and angry and that had not thought it would move him so much because of our bad relation to each other (like cats and dogs), that he had insulted him and that apparently him being so rude was his way of dealing with it. That apparently he had known it so much earlier than my father and C. do, cause he is the one who is still awake late at night when I am and my father's already sleeping and does not get to know what I am doing(did not I suspect all along my brother to be knowing it all?). My father apologized for being also a part of why I hurt so much and am so damaged, even though to my mind if he had divorced earlier from my mother my siblings and I would have ended up at hers ad god know what would have become of us...I would have probably ended up on drugs, a screwed up school career, a slut, a cutter I dunno...
He said that he is trying to not put me under pressure although he knows that these talks are putting me unde rpressure but that he thinks it is important that we talk to each other about it because despit my illness our family life has to go on. And that would be why he is informing me that it would be tter if I did not throw my vomit bags away in the little dustbins they have on busstops etc but in the big ones 'cause that way the binmen will not get a nasty suprise if they empty the small ones by themselves (a machine does the big ones). He asked me to only use our small toilet from now on and to spare the family bathroom, to let it be a "safe" place for my brother or something.
He said that it make shim so sad in how much pain I am and that he wants me to life and he thinks I also want to life, why else would I do my bachelorette, or want to go to England or [..] His voice is breaking,hoarse, I hear the tears bbuilding up in his eyes,tightening his throat.
I sit there all the time almost saying nothing, my throat feels to thight as if I am aout to suffocate, my eyes welling with tears although I am fighting against them.
And then he asks if i think I am heading to Anorexia.
"If I would I would eat nothing and not do all this stuff,right?" Right.
But secretly, I think we all would be better if I was anorexic. Or at least a mix of Mia and Ana and not so Mia focused.
All I do is hurt people around me by my existence.
The days my little sister (11) will find out about my sickness are counted. She is already under so much pressure because of our past I fear it might break her. That it might influence her. Put some ideas into her little head about weight,food,eating etc. she shoudl not have.
MY SOLUTION TO DEAL WITH MY FUCKED UP LIFE
IS NOT A SOLUTION TO BE TAKEN AS AN EXAMPLE!!!
My therapist will be so happy when I tell him about today.
And once again, I'm shattered



3 Kommentare:
Honey, it's ok. I don't mind erratic email so long as I get one every other month :p
Damn, you brother must be HATING this situation! Him taking your binge food was him NOT being an enabler like the rest of your family. Lol, using the smaller bathroom would also cut down on plumbing bills. (Blocked pipes, stomach acid eating THROUGH the pipes etc) Have you been able to have a talk with him? You know, talking as people or barely-acquainted strangers, rather than siblings? I swear I get on better with my brothers now we barely see each-other. We're more like people who've met each-other once before than a pair of snarling pitbulls >.<;
It sounds like hell for you, love. I wish I could give you a proper big hug. I'm surprised you have any time left to blog, dealing with all this.
Rawr! *Glomps* I hope your therapist helps you get a handle on things soon :( I want to go to Oktoberfest with you one day!
You make me blush.
I'm sitting here trying to think what I would do in your situation, and I come up with nothing. You are an incredible soul and I truly admire your strength, even though you don't see any of it in yourself.
And I bet if I met you in person I'd have the same reaction as that girl in your maths class. You are beautiful inside and out. More important than that, you are talented and lovely and intelligent. No matter what's going on in your life, know that nothing can take that away from you.
I'm glad you're writing on here again. I missed reading!
ZOMG YES!!1! I'd totally fly you down here for the Rugby World Cup so we can go to an AB vs OZ game!!
Oktoberfest= AWESOME! I totally wanna fake being pregnant and smuggle a stein out, or just buy one. Those things are MASSIVE! Imagine one of those puppies filled with diet coke!
I think I won 6th division, which was $26? The big one didn't go, so theres always this week! Wish me luck, ok? We are totally going to be buying Trelise Cooper and having a wine tour of NZ if I do!
Kommentar veröffentlichen