by ~Poetic-Kitsune (devianart)
Lovesick.
I never used to know what it meant. I used to think that it was an illness, like when I had the flu as a kid.
I imagined that it must be awful to get lovesick; would your stomach churn nauseously, like the flu, before you vomit? Would your head feel hot and foggy, like with a fever? Would your nose get runny and your throat raw, like a cold?
I never understood. That is, until I fell in love myself.
I learned that, like the flu, your stomach does indeed churn, but it flips with butterflies instead of nausea.
I learned that, like a fever, your face does indeed grow warm, especially in the cheeks, and your thoughts go all fuzzy.
I also learned that lovesickness is nothing like a cold, but you do end up coughing to clear up your throat a lot, mainly due to awkwardness and embarrassment that is self-inflicted.
So yes, I am lovesick. And yes, I finally understand what it truly means.
And do you know what? I hate it.
Devastate Me, Darling
by ~Literary-LiscenceHold me now, darling
Because I’m coming apart at
Your fingertips and I’ve
Already drifted into idyllic oblivion
Romance me, darling
Because I’m drowning in this
Lovesickness and I don’t
Want to surface anytime soon
Kiss me, darling
Because I cannot stand
This space between us and I
Need your touch to keep my sanity
Devastate me, darling
Because I’ve fallen for you
And I don’t ever plan on getting up
Take me now.
...but I have started feeling slighty better. I do not feel like I am drowning anymore, but rather like there is a painful little thorn inside my heart- hurting me every time I see him ,spend time with him or talk to him via facebook.or...[...]
I guess I need to start looking for the flaws he has, because nobody is perfect. If I can dirty the glistening jewel he seems to be, I might get over it one day and we can be extremely close friends...
1 Kommentar:
Hmmmm, how about "He is an unfaithful sonuvabitch who would quite happily cheat of his girlfriend"?
Poor Mina *Hugs*
Kommentar veröffentlichen