Pheeeeeeeeew,
there was no school on Thursday AND on Friday as well. Thursday was official holiday because of...uhm.... a christian thingy? I am in Etics, do not expect me to know them by heart!! xD ANd Friday was no school as wel, cause all schools have like 3*bridge days* they can use whenever they want and usually they use them to make it a longer weekend if Tuesday is Free or Thursday cause it simply sucks to go to school on Friday when Thurs was free,right?
Anywayyy....Thursday was this film night at some friend's which was okay,though better than I had expected. You can see see the (though extremely slow motion-like) process of growing up my *little* male friends are in(the ones my age but you know....boys and girls being "faster" in puberty and all that stuff... it is simply right^^)
So I would estimate in about half a year or a bit longer they are finally a bit more mature.... more like my *older* friends who have just graduated ....meh
We watched a realllly funny british movie called I want Candy. Really recommend it to you guys if you need a good laugh! Annnnd another film called The girl with the dragon tatoo. This film is really hardcore. It is based on the triology of.... xyxxy Larsson , a swedish author who died a few years ago and wrote these books which aparently were/are so successful in Sweden like Harry Potter. But jesus, this film... woooooh... can't really find an appropriate word. But there is definitely a reason why it is rate 16+
But still, it is not a Saw/Hostel wayish film...rather..hard reality!
Hm... yesterday my weight was 55kilos... hopefully it dropped bit further since Yum's weight loss competition Dragonflies starts today...:S Yesterday this friend of mine celebrated his 18th birthday and maaaan.... after a hesitant start I really got verrrry drunk xD
At first I ate a bit too much...started out with some strawberries,mushrooms and parica...all fine... but dipped them way too much in curry ketchup(evil stuff!!)...and then I ate a few potatoes after they had been a nice and long time in the fire.... NOT GOOD! Cause suddenly I also found myself eating lots of white bread.....
Fury started to rise, since I was not even drunk yet there was now reason for my behaviour...
there where tony of alcohol upstairs, another friend of mine playing barman and mixing all kinds of drinks...
there were shots and uhm in Germany they say Klopfer/ Flic flac... really tiny 0,02 bottles filled with liquor(~20-25%).
The point was: Get the fuck drunk and do not stuff yourself on ruddy food! ..gone I was to the bathroom after having checked that the music was loud enough....hopefully noone heard me,cause claiming to have been too drunk " I got ill" blah blah.... is kinda lame since it was too early to be already THAT drunk xD
Anyway, after I was empty again the drinking started... had a jolly good time talking to looooooooots of people, making new acquaintances with some guys I had not known yet.... there were 2 or 3 of them who kinda...uhm *hovered* around me. It is so easy forgetting all the worries and thoughts you usually have when being depressed...you just drown it all in alcohol haha
Enjoy the moment and all that blah blah :P
But sadly, none of the guys who cleary kinda liked me was my type. So it was really just "entertainment" and a way to make me feel a bit better,less fat etc.
I really should get drunk more often, once every 3 months or so definitely is not enough to perfectionize the image of all bubbly-happy-joyous-cool-Mina. After these emotional breakdowns in school this is kinda better publicity for me,eh? xD
Am gonna tell my therapist all about the weekend, he will probably be really proud of me for being not so very upright and good a goold,making pretty much no typical puberty troubles like teenager (should xD)do .
Hah.....wonder he would think of me being rebellious enough if he knew about me Ed. Just kidding..never will
Meh....just drank a huge bottle of Cola light, so an accurate number given by the scale will be a bit harder.... sorry Yum, am probably gonna type in 55kilos since that is what I weighed yesterday!
And now to a more serious thing: Let us all have a moment of silence and sympathy for my/our dear friend Peri. Her beloved Ink passed away and I now watching and keeping an eye on her in cat heaven.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Some sayings and quotes I like...
♦Sooner or later everyone will cause you pain…You just have to figure out which ones are worth it.
♦Smile. It’s easier than explaining why you’re sad…
♦Behind my smile is a hurting heart, behind my laugh I’m falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am, it isn’t me…
♦My knight in shinig armour turned out to be a looser in aluminium foil
♦What's better? A lie, that drwas a smile (and satisfies) or the truth that draws a tear?
♦(translatet) I am my own hell,my own paradise,a fallen angel, that plunged herself into ruin
♦Technically, one simply gets unhappy by pondering.
♦Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
♦I'm not afraid of Happy Endings.I'm just afraid my life won't work that way..
♦The only reason people hold on memories so tight is because memories are the only thing that won't change when everything else does.
♦Every time a child says"I don't believe in fairies" there's a little fairy somewhere that falls down dead"-Peter Pan
♦"When you lose the battle
You may as well give up the war"
.... nothing tastes as good as thin feels....sacrifice is giving up something good for something way better.....
♦Smile. It’s easier than explaining why you’re sad…
♦Behind my smile is a hurting heart, behind my laugh I’m falling apart. Look closely at me and you will see, the girl I am, it isn’t me…
♦My knight in shinig armour turned out to be a looser in aluminium foil
♦What's better? A lie, that drwas a smile (and satisfies) or the truth that draws a tear?
♦(translatet) I am my own hell,my own paradise,a fallen angel, that plunged herself into ruin
♦Technically, one simply gets unhappy by pondering.
♦Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!
♦I'm not afraid of Happy Endings.I'm just afraid my life won't work that way..
♦The only reason people hold on memories so tight is because memories are the only thing that won't change when everything else does.
♦Every time a child says"I don't believe in fairies" there's a little fairy somewhere that falls down dead"-Peter Pan
♦"When you lose the battle
You may as well give up the war"
.... nothing tastes as good as thin feels....sacrifice is giving up something good for something way better.....
When I hate...
When I hate
this stretch of skin
this bulge of thigh
this clinging fat
these beady eyes
When I hate
this stomach flab
this sagging chest
this chunky butt
these too small breasts
When I lose
my sense of self
my dignity
my pride in all
that makes up me
When I lose
this ugly face
this state of mind
my worst disgrace
then I'll be fine.
Then I'll be fine.
You'll see, I'm fine.
~Ant (Morgan S.)~
this stretch of skin
this bulge of thigh
this clinging fat
these beady eyes
When I hate
this stomach flab
this sagging chest
this chunky butt
these too small breasts
When I lose
my sense of self
my dignity
my pride in all
that makes up me
When I lose
this ugly face
this state of mind
my worst disgrace
then I'll be fine.
Then I'll be fine.
You'll see, I'm fine.
~Ant (Morgan S.)~

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen